08 February 2008

Me+MTV+Eco-Grid= TV Gold!

Finally, my chance to be on MTV. I bet I would have to keep my lust for pop culture, gold, sneakers, fine dining, and land rovers a secret, but I think I have a chance!

I think that this installment will actually be harder to complete than MTV might think. Lets analyze this: they are asking if you're 'disgusted with pop culture' and have chosen to live without television and the internet in which case how would you even hear about this, let alone, why would you even want to participate in what you are trying to rid yourself of?

Whatever, I can't wait until this episode airs!

True Life: I'm Living Off The Grid

Are you literally living "off the grid" of regular American life? Do you generate electricity for your household through wind or solar power, chop wood for heat or draw water from a well rather than rely on (and pay) the government or utilities for these services? Has your family chosen to live without television, computers or the Internet, and dragged you "back to the land" with them? Or has your disgust with mainstream culture inspired you to abandon city life for a rural existence where "wireless" is meaningless? If you're surviving without relying on modern infrastructure, MTV wants to hear from you.

If you appear to be between the ages of 16 and 28, and you think that you have an off-the-grid lifestyle, email us at grid@mtvn.com with all of the details. Please be sure to include your name, location, phone number and a photo, if possible.

No comments: