03 September 2008

Superbowl 2008.




Its like watching a football game, viewing the Republican National Convention. These people get so loud and enthusiastic over anything. I turn on the channel and failed nominee Rudy Giulliani is presenting himself to the conservative audience (and nation). I was amazed to hear the firey/keywords words of Giulliani upon speaking of Obama.
1st: Giulliana spoke of no goals for this country
2nd: He spoke of how Bush lead this country after 9-11 (yeah, right into the gutter).
3rd: He talked so-much-TRASH of Democrats, and Obama. (this isn't the fucking tyra banks show)

Watching the RNC scares me. I cannot believe these people are real, I can't believe the words that are coming out of their mouthes, and I cannot believe that its 2008 when I'm watching this program.

While Dems need to light the fire, Republicans are running a smear campaign as their main campaign. The RNC (convention and committe) makes me sick, and makes me want to change my major to political science so that i can enter the US government and channel some of this rage back into the nation, holler!

No comments: