28 December 2008

Louis Vuitton Don, a Louis Vuitton... intern?



Dang. Kanye wants to intern for Louis Vuitton, or Raf Simmons. Does this mean that my investment in his career has been worthless, or should I stay tuned? I must admit, I have been dying to see what his Pastelle clothing line would be like (now know as Past Tell); maybe an internship at LV would do him some good - and ultimatly me some good if I look to rock Pastelle threads. In the "Mirror" the London tabloid, Mr. West said he would leave rapping to the weekend's and would resort to making tea for the LV exec's if that meant he could learn the ropes of clothing design.

West is not necessarily quitting or retiring, and if he is claiming that - he might take after his mentor Jay-Z and quickly prove himself wrong.

Keep it Real: Kanye could never just make tea - too much of a diva to not have the spotlight.


http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/04/fashion/04ROW.html

No comments: