08 December 2008

Meet the Replacement..

On June 13, 2008 reports of Tim Russert's death began to spread. I learned of this via text reading:
"Tim Russert died, I'm sad. - Dad"
Russert exemplified what media should be - unbiased and critical. I truly believe he was a public servant in that way. Pops and I would wake up ever Sunday morning, crack 'o dawn- which for me is 8am, to watch Russert crucify politicians by reiterating to them their own published dialogue, genius! Although the show has continued since his passing, to Danny and me, the MTP chair remains empty.

With rumors flying that new NBC personality, Green 360 radio host, and proud SF-flannel-wearing-lesbian- Rachel Maddow might fill Russert's spot, it was just reveled this Sunday that youngin David Gregory would be the T. Russ' replacement. Lets see if homeboy can hang...

No comments: