26 January 2009

Year of the OX



Happy New Year bitches!!!

January 26th is not only the first day of school, but its also the Chinese New Years, Year of the Ox to be exact.
Years include: 1913, 1925, 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009.

Typical characteristics of an Ox, include being
honest, patient, dependable, stubborn and conservative. The Ox is most happy when left alone to his own devices. You can trust that an Ox will always finish the task at hand despite having a slow start. They are good friends with Snakes and Roosters, but at ends with Goats.

Now, I was born in Year of the Tiger, which just so happens to be the next cycle, I saw it fit to analyze the Tiger's characteristics and compare it to my own.
Tiger people are sensitive, given to deep thinking, capable of great sympathy. They can be extremely short-tempered, however. Other people have great respect for them, but sometimes tiger people come into conflict with older people or those in authority. sometimes Tiger people cannot make up their minds, which can result in a poor, hasty decision or a sound decision arrived at too late. They are suspicious of others, but they are courageous and powerful. Tigers are most compatible with Horses, Dragons, and Dogs

Yikes, sensitive? Extremely short-tempered? Trouble with those in authority? .... doesn't sound like me at all. I mean, sure I might display some of these traits, but not on the regular. Tigers are most compatible with Horses, Dragons, and Dogs. I must say - a lot of my friends are bitches.

http://www.c-c-c.org/chineseculture/zodiac/tiger.htm
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=48&entry_id=35037

2 comments:

Julian, the Desaparecido said...

Aren't you still the Ox since you were born before January 26 or February or whatever - the standard time change for the calendar?

MellyG said...

nope mos def a tiger.



(i've lived my whole life as a tiger, don't fuck this up for me julian)