16 April 2009

BO-Bama



Jon Stewart named Beau, or Bo (whatever), the first openly gay dog of the White House. It was like a political victory for me when I got word that it was none other than Ted Kennedy who gave the Obama's Bo. This mos def awards him the title of "Uncle Ted." However, since I worked at a dog shop for over four years, I'd like to say I know a few tricks of the dog training trade. In this bougie dog boutique, we hosted some puppy training classes. While I love puppies, rainbow's, unicorns, anything fantasy - small doses are recommended. I quickly learned, as anyone who has had a puppy, that young dogs need to be trained. The picture above concerns me a little. I do hope that the Obama's take my advice when I say, hire the Dog Whisperer, quick. The image above seems nice and friendly, but it exemplifies the dangers of neglecting training. Bo' is running ahead of Obama. This is a sign of adolescence and the yearn to be trained. Sure he's young, but if the Obama's don't put Bo in check soon, he'll be running through the White House with one of Michelle's bra's in his mouth and Grandma's knickers on his head. Just saying, that might be a national security concern.

No comments: