14 September 2009

Everybody (LadyGaga) is a starrrr.

VMA's Edition: Lady Gaga.

She owned it last night. A costume change any chance she could get, and each outfit out did the previous... I'm assuming that was the point. It didn't matter if she looked good, the point was to shock, and I was pleasantly entertained.

Look 1


LOOK 2


LooK III


lOOk IV


LOOK FIVE


Look 6.


AND COUNTING! i keep finding different outfits that homegirl rocked throughout the night. I have to admit, I do watch the VMA's/MTV whatever, but I have never in my MTV viewing career seen so many wardrobe changes. I am beginning to see the potential for Lady Gaga to reach a height of fame that rivals that of Cher and Madonna. She has the talent, and the shock factor.

Cant wait for November 19th...

here is her VMA performance, so awesome!

Lady GaGa - Paparazzi @ MTV VMA's 2009 from Hump on Vimeo.

No comments: