31 December 2009

2009: THe Resolution.

The end of 09 was spent with many of the same folk that helped me celebrate its arrival. Does that mean that next year is destined to mirror the last?

NPR asked its followers on Twitter to summarize 2009 in one word, I chose Diva. That is a lie, the first word that immediately jumped to the brain was 'tumultuous'. In many ways 2009 had dramatic highs as it did lows. The year began with a party for Aretha's hat, or Obama's Inauguration, same thing. I also shed a skin of old friends, but in turn opening myself up to new relationships. I graduated SF State, and then traveled the world.

In between the events above, I got mugged, discovered twitter, and ate my way through San Francisco, Oaxaca, and Tokyo. Amazing.

If anything sparked my curiosity for 2010, it was the blue moon that ushered in the new year, and the beautiful and ginormous harvest moon tonight. Nothin' like a little mystique to set the tone for a new decade.


its amazing:


86'd:







never 86'd:

No comments: