28 June 2010

Karaoke Klassic

People call me crazy, but if crazy means being a karaoke junkie, than I am guilty as charged! My homie went to see Danzig tonight, and I blanked, no idea who the eff he was talking about. Little did I know I sing some of their songs on the regular at Jacks, my (not so) local karaoke joint.

Classic 80's heavy metal, the guitar riff's are pretty classic, the big hair is pretty amazing, and I can't help but want to head bang.


Danzig, Mother



Danzig, Am I Demon



//

Danzig also formed the group The Misfits, in 1971. Named after Marilyn Monroe's last film, they were the trailblazers for Horror Punk, in which they coiffed their hair and wore dramatic black eye makeup. Plus most of their songs are under two minutes, so even if you hate it, at least that shit is over before you know it.

The Misfits, Attitude
yougotsomefuckingattitude



The Misfits, Bullet
MasterbateMe

No comments: