14 February 2009

Dolores Park and the Ocean.

I had an interesting dream last night.

First, it starts out with me in Dolores Park, and its sunny - really sunny. My legs are in the sun, getting dark, and naturally I sleep in the warmth of the rays. I'm there for a good time, until it turns dark and there's a beach. Its like a "Pirates of the Caribbean" set: dark, stormy, and the water is rough. There's a barrier of large bulky rocks separating me from the aggressive waves. Its like God is mad, and the waves crash every time she slams her fists against the water table. There's an opening in the rock wall, and the crashing waves explode through, creating only what I can assume a wartime atmosphere to be. The waves are thrown against the rock wall, spewing ocean water into the air, reaching my cheek. Then the L Taraval pulls up in front of me. Now, I know the L doesn't ride along the beech, but this was specifically the L-Train. It rides along an elevated muddy island. People race through the doors to escape the oceanic explosions behind them. The doors of the train seem to parallel that of the boulder-barrier between the land and water. I then board the train going the opposite direction, which in this case, is traveling to the left. I sit in the window, watching the scene; as I ride away, another wave crashes down, spewing ocean water into the open doors. Mother nature must be mad, guess we should be considerate of her feelings.

That's it.

No comments: