15 March 2009

LV @KanyeWest: Where you at?


Kanye West has been the Paris Fashion Week groupie of the year. However, after attending almost 20 shows, he was suddenly MIA for the Louis Vuitton runway. I know what you're thinking, 'isn't he was supposed to be the Louis Vuitton Don?' Its OK, I was thinking that too. Instead, you could find Mr. West was in LA singing at American Idol.

I don't care that he was doing a show, but its just a little comical that Kanye sang on a show that judges vocal capability and looks for Mariah Carey talent. I'm sure Simon was cringing during the performance, and all the contestants feeling better about their vocal ability. But, by all means, get it boy!

Here is the AI performance, but was it good enough to validate him missing LV? Either way, I bet he was pissed!


No comments: